Old October 21st 05, 09:44 AM
Chookie

Default no naps- EVER- life in disaster zone.

In article . com,
"JJ" wrote:

Thanks all. I'd been reading Marc Weisbluth;s book and freaking out
about her developing ADD etc if not napping.

I've never heard of ADD being a *result* of not sleeping! That sounds nutty
to me. I can believe there is a correlation, though.

snip
I had to take her for her 12 mo ped visit yesterday (make-up from

As far as the whole trauma- evacuation thing, does anyone have any idea
how long it takes kids to get back to normal after something like this?

Probably depends on the child more than anything else -- sorry, that isn't
much help, but if the routines are consistent and you are reassuring, you are
doing all you can.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.