Old July 7th 06, 06:44 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Nicholas Remondelli

Default Great products out there for twins?

www.twinstuff.com

Hi,

I have 7 month old twin boys as well as a 4 year old daughter. I am a
stay at home Mom and find that it is really hard to get out and do
things by myself. For instance, my daughter loves to go swimming in
our pool but many times I have to wait until Daddy gets home so he can
either take her or deal with the boys. I was wondering if anyone knew
of a wonderful little website or something that sold innovative
products for parents with multiples? Like a pool floaty or carrier
that seats two so I can be in the pool with them and keep an eye on my
daughter as well? Etc. Etc.

Please post some of your finds!

Thanks!

Tara