Old October 15th 05, 02:38 AM
Jamie Clark

Default Who am I?

Andrea,
You're a little confused. Bellyboing was playing a game called "Guess Who I
am?" And her clue was "I always post pictures of my baby but never comment
or compliment any one else's." When several people called her out for being
catty or bitter, she responded with the fact that she doesn't have kids yet,
so couldn't be bitter.

Hope that clarifies things.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"Andrea S" wrote in message
. uk...
"bellyboing" wrote in message..

I always post pictures of my baby but never comment or compliment any one
else's.

Erm now for the contradiction......

"bellyboing" wrote also...

Bitter about what? I don't even have a baby yet and I've never posted any
pictures. I was just making an observation.

Er well you thought you had a baby, beter get to a psychiatrist and fast!