Old January 15th 04, 11:18 PM
Larry McMahan

Default Will Cheerios increase milk prod?

nam0827 writes:
: hi.

: sorry i forgot to ask this question in my earlier post. from reading here, it
: is my understanding that oatmeal will increase breast milk production. since i
: am not a big oatmeal fan, i am wondering if Cheerios would also work? also,
: how much quantity are we talking, how many bowls per day, or oatmeal cookies
: etc?

Cheerios are processed and the first ingredient isn't even oats. One large
bowlful a day for breaskfast should be enough. I like it cooked as a porridge,
but Monika eats it uncooked with milk and chocolate power (bleh!).

Larry