Old March 2nd 06, 01:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs- Study

"Vashti" wrote in message
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when wrote:

"Vashti" wrote in message
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when

wrote:

MILLIONS have misused.

IT IS STILL HAPPENING.

What you *selectively* snipped.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi...document_id=20...

Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs, study says

[snipped again for focus]
Millions have misused aspirin and "IT IS STILL HAPPENING", what
should be done?

Vashti

Your diversion is noted.

Repasting content snipped and calling my point a diversion is an odd way
to have a discussion.

When you are ready to discuss the subject, I can and will discuss it, as I
have with others already, right here in this thread.

Period.

Can you not answer my question? Is that why you
seem to be attempting to divert attention from it?

Vashti