Old March 2nd 06, 03:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs- Study

wrote:
"Vashti" wrote in message
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when
wrote:

"Vashti" wrote in message
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when

wrote:

MILLIONS have misused.

IT IS STILL HAPPENING.

What you *selectively* snipped.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi...document_id=20...

Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs, study says

[snipped again for focus]
Millions have misused aspirin and "IT IS STILL HAPPENING", what
should be done?

Vashti

Your diversion is noted.

Repasting content snipped and calling my point a diversion is an odd way
to have a discussion.

When you are ready to discuss the subject, I can and will discuss it, as I
have with others already, right here in this thread.

You haven't discussed anything at all with anybody in this thread. You
have simply posted an article, snipped everybody else's points and
re-posted bits of the article.

Please do point everyone to somewhere where you discussed the subject.
Cretin.

Period.

Can you not answer my question? Is that why you
seem to be attempting to divert attention from it?

Vashti