Old July 10th 06, 10:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Jan Drew

Default Vaccine quote of the week 2 by David Ayoub, MD

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...

(...)

Actually, I have not seen any medical experts who think that autism is
caused by mercury in vaccines.

ACTually, you have!

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/asdexperts.htm

Wrong on two counts:

1) The link doesn't work, at least not from my computer.

Get you one that works...NOT kidsdoc.

My computer works just fine. For some reason, the ISP doesn't connect to
the
site. I can't ping the URL, either. I can ping google.com, so it is not a
problem with my computer.

2) Even if you think the people mentioned on the page are experts, that
doesn't mean they are.

Jeff

Not a matter of what I think. Facts are facts.

And the fact is that they are not "experts." They/re Idiots or shills.

Jeff

The Medical Experts Speak Out on the Dangers of Thimerosal and the Possible
Link Between Administration of Multiple Thimerosal Containing Vaccines and
Autism

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, MD, FAAFP

Director
International Child Development Resource Center
1663 Georgia Street
Suite # 700
Palm Bay, Florida 32907
Tel: (321) 953-0278

pdf Slide Show

New Evidence Points to an Link Between Environmental Poisons and
Learning Disabilities

Written Supplement to Dr. Bradstreet's Oral Testimony at the Hearing
of the Government Reform Committee, Congress of the United States, US House
of Representatives

pdf file

Dr. Neal A. Halsey, MD

Director
Institute for Vaccine Safety
Johns Hopkins University
Suite # 700
Palm Bay, Florida 32907
Tel: (321) 953-0278

pdf Slide Show

Commentary on Potential Risk from Thimerosal for Infants

Dr. Jane Maroney El-Dahr

Chief, Section of Pediatric Allergy/Immunology/Rheumatology
Tulane University Health Sciences Center
New Orleans, Louisiana

pdf Slide Show

Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines and Neurodevelopmental Outcomes

Dr. David S. Baskin, MD

Professor of Neurosurgery and Anesthesiology
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, Texas

pdf Slide Show

Neuropathological, Neurochemical and Clinical Considerations