Old January 6th 05, 04:21 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message
news:Hs%Cd.385$L_6.232@edtnps91...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:J_UCd.5$L_6.1@edtnps91...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"steveb" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:23:16 -0500, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

In stevey's mind, it's all about stevey......too bad he still doesn't
get it
after all this time......that 'what HE thinks doesn't matter"

lol ....

but who is the one posting to threads that died weeks ago to stir the
pot again?

Go play in the traffic .... might stop you constantly beating up
women

ste ..

Hey clueless.... paul was on vacation.... he is just catching up.

LOL

Damn......I haven't seen such witty reparte since third
grade.........first the "your gay" now its "I beat women" what's next?
My mom wears army boots?

poor stevey, abandon you kids yet?

I can't recall him ever talking about his kids, but then again, most of
what he says I gloss over.

He's apparently planning on moving 5000 miles from them........as
always......its always about 'him'

Christine

Personally I don't care what's at stake, leaving your children should not
be an option.

I agree, obviously stevey is more important to stevey than his kids are.

Christine