Old August 14th 05, 04:22 AM
JennP.

Barbara wrote:
-L. wrote:

Just curious as to why you don't like velcro. It serves the same
purpose as a tie in giving the shoe a more *personalized* fit, but
doesn't come untied (which in turn leads to tripping or shoes coming
off), and is easier than ties to open wide for easier foot insertion.
Its a savior for us with One's wide feet

I know that aesthetically, I just don't like shoes with velcro. I know
that if I had a kid with really wide feet, I'd probably change my tune,
but I just don't like the look of them. It's just one of those weird
things.

We've done very well with slip on sneakers by Nike for ds.h

JennP.