Old August 6th 07, 03:22 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Why is Leekin's ripoff tallied at 2 Mil or 1.26 Mil? Where's the math? I got 4.75 Million. Did she qualify for FOOD STAMPS also? What else?

On Aug 5, 9:11 pm, firemonkey wrote:

Wow, Google is either going bonkers on me or I am very tired, sorry
folks.

I'd like to make it up to you all by using the millions in food stamps
"I" get for my "kid" per month to host a party in the South of France,
at my castle. (also paid for with food stamps). Of course I will send
the jet to pick you all up. Lets party!!!!
greg, as punishment for being mean you will not be allowed participate
in pony rides.

See you there!

Firemonkey

I understand Donald Trump financed the great majority of his real
estate holdings with food stamps.