Old August 6th 07, 04:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Fake names helped mom adopt 11 New York children: welfare agency: received $1.26 million in stipends to help care for the kids, Authorities in Florida, however, say she received up to $2 million in payments from New York City.

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
My figures show $140 per month per head for a full draw per head.

What's a "full draw?"

Where does the figure $140 a month come from?

Judith Leekin must have been getting $1400 per month FOOD STAMPS.

"Must have been" because that's what you guess it is?

When somebody filled in for a WEEK she left them
a big bunch of balogna and some bread.

Joke about big money but she was trying to launder
20 Million + to an offshore account.

Where does the figure $20 million come from?

I very much doubt that she ran this ""enterprise"" all by herself.

Too bad you only suckered in a single mother with one child.

LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED?????

Didn't you see the house?
http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/2007/jul/19/7898/

Hidden virus or trojan horse like last time?

She used one of the kids as a gardener, stuck
outside all day doing a meticulous job.

No kids dumpster diving for bottles and cans?

Classy lady!

Why joke about jet fuel when this lady
actually was trying to stockpile money in offshore accounts?

Better she ****ed it away on a loser, out of work, live in boyfriend?

Very perverse jokes considering the Judith Leekin case.

All you care about is the money you failed to get your mitts on.