Old August 6th 07, 07:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Why is Leekin's ripoff tallied at 2 Mil or 1.26 Mil? Where's the math? I got 4.75 Million. Did she qualify for FOOD STAMPS also? What else?

G My figures show $140 per month per head for a full draw per head.
G What's a "full draw?"
DS Where does the figure $140 a month come from?

That's what Food Stamps pays per head max.

Everywhere?

G Judith Leekin must have been getting $1400 per month FOOD STAMPS.

And you know for a fact she got food stamps for each?

Do you know for a fact that she was not?
Which presumption would be wise in this case?

DS "Must have been" because that's what you guess it is?

What are you refuting my assertion with? ATTITUDE?

It's called a question.

You had your chance to come up with another number.
So what are you whining about Dan?

I'm not whining.

G When somebody filled in for a WEEK she left them
G a big bunch of balogna and some bread.

G Joke about big money but she was trying to launder
G 20 Million + to an offshore account.

DS Where does the figure $20 million come from?

Somebody who wrote in to those public comments
on a news story. ( you know, like YOU did! )
They said she approached them seeking help
to launder the money to an offshore account.

So that must be true?

It bears investigation.

You could have written in and said she asked you to launder $50 million.

I didn't write in.

G I very much doubt that she ran this ""enterprise"" all by herself.
DS Too bad you only suckered in a single mother with one child.
DS LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED?????

How much are they PAYING YOU DAN?

Who?

Oh Yeah! WHO is paying you as well?

G Didn't you see the house?
http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/2007/jul/19/7898/

DS Hidden virus or trojan horse like last time?

A newsman's photo on a newspaper web site?
Dan, Are you as computer illiterate as Firemonkey is? LOL

Just Google Judith Leekin and find the picture of her house!

G She used one of the kids as a gardener, stuck
G outside all day doing a meticulous job.
DS No kids dumpster diving for bottles and cans?
DS Classy lady!
G Why joke about jet fuel when this lady
G actually was trying to stockpile money in offshore accounts?
DS Better she ****ed it away on a loser, out of work, live in
boyfriend?
G Very perverse jokes considering the Judith Leekin case.
DS All you care about is the money you failed to get your mitts on.

When we do it will be much bigger and legit.

Dream on, fool.

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."