Old April 30th 09, 05:07 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.kids,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
Stephanie[_4_]

Default The Worst Restaurant Foods for Kids

The Master wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Willow Herself wrote:

If you think that healthy food is boring, then you'll never teach
your kids to eat right. I guess you have to grow up before you can
raise kids?

You are assuming there is a problem with being fat. Typical
arrogance, believing that anything not like you is bad. Yes, healthy
food IS boring... If it wasn't, I'd be skinny. Rather, I like
flavor, taste, and all that other stuff that you run away from
screaming. I have a fantastic quality of life, enjoying what I eat
rather then dreading it.

You assume wron when you assume that people who eat healthy food deem it
boring OR dreadful.

The notion that one is going to dodge the bullet presented by teh many, many
inreased risk factors from being fat is happy horse****. And people don't
really have the right to do that to their kids. Feel free to do it to
yourself.