Old April 30th 09, 05:09 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.kids,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
Stephanie[_4_]

Default The Worst Restaurant Foods for Kids

The Master wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Stephanie wrote:

In it's own right, nothing. But forcing a child to eat it when they
don't want to, will make them associate chicken with punishment.

Nobody said anything about forcing. I hardly see "forcing" as the
oppositie of not offering crap.

And that goes back to this list is the most help BEFORE the kid gets
into the bad habbits. As a way to change behavior, it's grossly
lacking.

Yeah it would be nice if we were all perfect out of the gate. But that is
not in the cards. So what.... you decide to throw up your hands and abdicate
your responsibility to your child because you ****ed up in the first place?
Great **** up once then follow up with a willful **** up because

I Cannnnnnnn't. They woooooooon't. I can't talk tot hem. Blahdeeblah