Old April 30th 09, 05:13 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.kids,alt.support.diet,alt.support.diet.low-carb,alt.support.diet.weightwatchers
Stephanie[_4_]

Default The Worst Restaurant Foods for Kids

The Master wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Stephanie wrote:

Boring them to death only hurts your point.

Okaaaaaay then. Next converation.

So, did I win, or are you doing that just to make me shut up? Sort of
proves my point, doesn't it? You are welcomed.

You cannot even speak to your owwn child for fear that he or she would be
bored by you. The whole dang thing is pointless so you might as well throw
upyour hands and have another donut.

You and I have nothing to say to each other if you think that you cannot
even speak to your own child.