Old August 11th 03, 12:12 AM
TOM

Default Ending Child Support (2nd Try)

gini52 wrote:

"TOM" wrote in message
news:3juZa.9008$2g.924@fed1read05...

The only child at home will turn 19 in Sept 2005. Nineteen is the cut
off age for support in Colorado unless the child is still in school
(high school or full-time college). I'm wondering if anyone on the list
knows the steps I have to take to terminate my child support payments
when the time comes. I'm pretty sure it requires some kind of court
order or something like that. I don't think I can just quit paying.

Thanks,

Tom - Vista, CA

==
States vary on the process for ending support. You will have to check CO
statutes.
==
==

Will do, and I apologize for the double post. Sometimes, I don't think
messages make it through the local news server and I get impatient.

Thanks for the advice.

Tom - Vista, CA