Old July 8th 04, 05:55 PM
Indyguy1

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her

bunnylove1994 wrote:

Bob,
What the hell is wrong with you? I think your mom left your daddy and it
made you very bitter to women.How do you figure it's ok for US as moms to
have to pay for our children but not the father????She came out of his
body in the first place to go into mine.He should at least be 50%
responsible! As for me wanting the money for myself maybe other mothers do
but I'm not those other mothers.I want to be able to take my daughter out
to get her some nice clothes.I clothed her throughout her first year of
Kindergarden,now i feel it is his turn.AS for him beating me GO ****
YOURSELF cause i had to go to the hospitol.The reason for the beating
because he was messing with a 14 yr. old and i said something to him about
it.Don't you dare sit there and call me a ****ing liar asshole you know
nothing about me. I didn't even press the charges against him.My brother
called the cops and they had all the proof they needed when they walked in
the door.They pressed the charges! He made her too.....he should pay! I
don't care what you say cause i know damn well NOBODY but deadbeats
themselves would agree with you!!!

Think of this newgroup as a zoo. If you don't try and feed the animals they
will not approach you.

Mrs Indyguy