Old April 13th 04, 06:23 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default Homework over spring break (long)

In ,
Robyn Kozierok wrote:

*In article ,
*dragonlady wrote:
*
*When you live in an area that is seriously multi-ethnic and
*multi-religious, things get interesting. I try to have all of the major
*Jewish, Christian and Islamic holidays on my Palm Pilot, but somehow a
*bunch got dropped off when I bought a new one.
*
*don't always have the information at hand. I put the holidays into my
*Palm only sporadically, and not usually more than a few months ahead of
*time. I believe there is freeware/shareware out there to help out with
*this, but I haven't gotten around to downloading any. (Partly because
*I have to use a custom conduit to sync my datebook to my employer's
*calendar/meeting system, and am afraid to mess with it.)

You might check out pilotyid (no joke:
http://www.pilotyid.com/collection.php?cat=1 ) and see if they have
something that meets your needs. The Mac version of Palm Desktop came with
some holiday plugin-type date packs, so I'm using their "Jewish Holidays"
one, as well as their US Holidays one. They also have Islamic Holidays,
Christian Holidays, and Christian Orthodox Holidays. I would have thought
this was available in the Windows Palm Desktop as well-- ??