Old December 20th 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

Default The must be spanking more - Violent crimes jump in first halfof 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 18 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

You aren't aware we have a population that just passed 300 million?

300,423,906, as of a few minutes ago, according to the population clock
at: http://www.census.gov/

In fact, the 2000 census showed a 13.2% increase in population in just
ONE decade. That would make the percentage of "Murders, robberies and
other violent crimes reported in the United States jumped 3.7 percent"
as an increase over the previous year kind of wimpy by comparison. And
likely pretty much a normal curve over the decade...considering the
other variables you just sort of kinda maybe forgot to include....R R R
R R R R
Hahaha! Once again, you exposed your STUPIDITY in public! It doesn't
matter what the population is, Kane. Since the rate computed is ALWAYS
per 100,000!
Yes, and it's a percentage, which matters how? Crime tends to go up in
crowded surroundings, bright boy. Go and look at the cities and towns
data.

Hahaha! Still exposing your stupidity, Kane? According to you, until
recently, crime has been declining for the past 40 years!
Nope. Never said that. Quote me exactly by link to the post, and see
what I actually said.

Here it is:

Kane:
CNN.com - FBI: Violent crime rate declines again - Oct 17, 2005
The US violent crime rate declined 2.2 percent last year, continuing a
decade-long downward trend in serious offenses, the FBI said Monday.
www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/10/17/crime.rate/index.html - 40k - Cached -
Similar pages

Was I wrong on the claim of 30 - 40 years? Depends entirely on which
crime figures you track, how far back you go, and what the methods of
collection of information were then and now.

AF:
Yup! It's all depended on what the meaning of "is" is, right? ;-)
Boy! You make Clinton looked like an amatuer!

Remember that,
Kane?
Sure. I remember that's not what I said.

Hahaha! Reagan had problem remembering too! Maybe you should be the next
president!

Here's your statement:

"According to you, until recently, crime has been declining for the past
40 years!"

Notice the word "crime" and no adjective? No "violent crime?"

So violent crime is not crime right, STUPID?

Doan