Old September 1st 03, 05:42 PM
Ellie

Default 30 week update

We've been for our 30 week appointment today - I really can't believe that
after all this time I'm now 30 weeks pg with twins!

Both babies are doing beautifully and their estimated weight today is around
3.5 lb. Twin 1 is still in breech (sp?) position and twin 2 is moving to a
head down position so the OB has said that if twin 1 is still breech in 3 -
4 weeks we'll be arranging a C - section. (I don't know how that differs
these days in the US but over here in the UK they really don't like
delivering babies naturally unless they're head down.)

They look so gorgeous I can't wait for the next scan in another 3 weeks!

Ellie