Old May 17th 07, 02:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer[_2_]

Default My Daddy Misses Me posters

Beverly wrote:
While I think this is a good idea, I'd definitely check with a lawyer
first. I know that there could be problems when publishing personally
identifiable information of a minor without parental consent. I
assume the parental consent must come from a parent who is legally
allowed to consent. You may need to limit your posters to those whose
NCP has joint legal custody, I don't know.

But Beverly, don' you know by default all the judges do JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY.