Old July 2nd 06, 06:30 AM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

Default Getting Rid of Steve Winter

http://www.southcoast.net/johnw/rsteve/
http://stevewinter.cerm.info/

I bet that Winter was abused as a child (his brotherWalz may be able to
provide details) and is nothing but a menance to society. Winter truly needs
to be taken off the iternet and placed in a mental ward where he belongs.

Please join with me to help expose this man. Save his posts and then send
them to the authorites in his area. One of CERM's new missions for this year
is to get rid of Winter.
I was emailed by someone a month ago or so that said that he would forward
Winter's emails and posts to all the newspaper, radio and TV stations in his
area. I do not know if this ever happened, but no doubt Winter needs to be
exposed and needs to be in a mental ward.

I think the more the authorities and mental institutions learn of him, the
better chance they have to give Winter the help that he needs.

John

--
Luke 5:32 (New International Version)
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."