Old January 3rd 13, 07:44 AM
thimday thimday is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deja.blues View Post
On 8/29/2011 8:56 PM, enigma wrote:
wrote in -
privat.org:

On 8/13/2011 2:32 AM, zeez JosephineJoseph rules wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/insects/tussock.asp

Claim: Black and white caterpillars are venomous.
TRUE

If you eat caterpillars you deserve to die.

tussock hairs might irritate some people, but that doesn't mean "OMG!!!
it's poisonous!!!" really, it's no big deal at all.
lee

Hey, I'm on the side of the caterpillars!
I also had this problem since last week. Thanks for this post! I got to at least get rid of the problem. I'm back to firefox.