Old May 30th 04, 02:35 PM
Vicki S

Default Name suggestions please

"A&G&K" wrote: OK ... I'm after any and all suggestions.

Boy names I like: Lionel, Theodore, Timothy, Orlando, Thayer, Abraham,
Elijah, Elliot, Ethan, Evan, Griffin, Isaiah, Josiah, Julian,
Nathaniel, Samuel, Sebastian, Seth

Girl names I like: Corinne, Adele, Amelia, Chloe, Nurya (Nuria),
Eleanor, Emily, Hannah, Miranda, Rose, Sarah, Cecile, Celeste,
Charlotte, Chloe, Clara, Claudia, Daphne, Emma, Fiona, Georgia, Grace,
Helena, Leah, Lily, Lydia, Miranda, Olivia, Rosemary, Sophia

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995. Ima shel Stoic, born 11/16/99;