Old July 6th 08, 01:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

Default Vaccines - A Two Edged Sword

http://www.autismmercurylink.com/blo...o-edged-sword/

Vaccines - A Two Edged Sword
Formaldehyde, Mercury, Aluminum, Antifreeze, Methanol, Phenol, Foreign DNA
and even extracts from aborted human fetuses. All of these are certainly
toxic, and many of these chemicals have no "minimum" levels that may be
deemed "safe." They are toxic to the human body, period.

From Brainblogger.com

Recently, I accompanied my sister to a pediatrician's office - for the first
(of many) vaccination appointment for her twin 8-week old girls. Fortunately
for my sister, the nightmare ended after a few pokes of the needle and a few
throaty bawls of protest. Sadly, not every parent's ordeal ends the same
way. Each day, parents around the world take their children on this routine
with faith that this will protect their children against deadly and
potentially life threatening infections. But what if this very tool that is
intended to protect becomes a lethal source of disability?