Old December 1st 08, 04:23 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics
Phil

Default SSI ?

"DB" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in

There needs to be some form of assistance for parents of severely
handicapped children but NOT from social security. This actually
should be handled by a local agency instead of the bureaucratic
nightmare of the federal government. The larger the government gets,
the worse of a job it does.

I agree, nothing worse than letting the bean counters run the show!

Taxing those who chose to remain childless to pay for things like
daycare for those who chose to breed is unfair. Only those who chose
to bring children into the world should be paying the costs of
children.

Breeding future tax payers is what the country needs, else you have to
bring in bodies to replenish the population from 3rd world countries
and we know that's not a good idea. Who is going to pay taxes, clean
your clothes and clean your **** when you're too old to take care of
yourself?

I disagree from the standpoint that we need so many taxes in the first
place. "Family" should be the first place to look for help, the way it
was before liberals decided to tax everyone and let the federal
government decide who is worthy and the way some countries still
operate. The taxes we pay are more than enough for a federal government
with a balanced budget. The problem is that so many want the government
to be the 'end all' for all problems and even uncomfortable situations
that they keep demanding more and more "agencies", bureaus, laws, rules
and regulations that cost billion$ but do damned little about whatever
was the problem in the first place.
The larger the government gets, and it is every growing, the worse it
does and the more it costs to do less.
Phil #3

Thirdly, the government is the best place to screw up anything.

Yes, we can all see that thru the present Child Support system,
Veterans Administration anda host of other government services that
nobody wants to bother about.