Old August 5th 03, 10:58 PM
Daye

Default Kids drinking out of a garden hose

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:45:57 EDT, "just me"
wrote:

I have read reports that is because several brands of bottled water are not
out of the tap and, therefore, do not have added fluoride. Talk about mixed
blessings!

In the town where I grew up, pregnant women and young children were to
drink bottled water because the local water supply wasn't safe for
them. It had gyp in the water. As an ex-boyfriend once said, "You
can eat our water with a fork."

There are instances when bottled water is great, but I am beginning to
see that perhaps drinking it all the time can lead to problems too.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan