Old April 4th 08, 09:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.environment,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Skeptic

Default HALLELUJAH: CDC Has Lost Control of the Autism Argument by David Kirby

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal: Bravo to all brave and
strong enough to withstand the constant vaccination industry pressure
and keep this important debate in the forefront.

I saw Snake-oil Vigilante Terry Polevoy's rants and raves and
holier-than-thou attacks about Jenny McCathy he posted on the Health
Fraud List.

Hey, I love Jenny. How can you not love a former playmate of the year?
**** Ilena, women like her are the reason so many other women get vanity
driven implants... they want to be like Jenny.

But Jenny is not some sort of a health care crusader. She's an unfortunate
sole who has a kid with a sad condition called autism and in trying to find
a reason for the inexplicable she came across crazy conspiracy theorists
like yourself. In that, this wealthy blonde bombshell of a goddess finally
found where she could point her finger. She's just a sexy and wealthy
conduit for the unscrupulous to spread their unfounded and downright
dangerous propaganda.