Old July 9th 07, 10:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Richard Schultz

Default SPLENDA

In misc.health.alternative Jan Drew wrote:
: "Richard Schultz" wrote in message
: ...
: In misc.health.alternative bigvince wrote:

: : Someone should ask Dr. Bowen how he reconciles his belief that sugar
: : and salt are acceptable dietary components with their historical
: : use as food preservatives.

: : As you know aspartame another chlorocarbon. . .

: Try again, but this time (a) answer the point that was raised and
: (b) without incorrectly referring to aspartame as a "chlorocarbon" (it
: isn't; it's a methyl ester of a dipeptide)

: A bit of a control problem?
:
: Posters can answer without instructions.

I normally wouldn't bother, but now my curiosity is piqued. Could someone
out there with access to a Drewish-English dictionary please be so kind as
to translate the above for me?

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
". . . for while he was not dumber than an ox, he was not any smarter."
-- James Thurber, _My Life and Hard Times_