Old May 19th 04, 04:53 PM
Fer

Default I do miss being pregnant!

Jill wrote:
|| I really do! While pregnant I wanted to sleep on my stomach, and be
|| able to eat, and not have heartburn, and to get some stamina back
|| etc.
|| But since she was born a week early and I really wasn't expecting it
|| I am a little sad (although very happy)........I MISS feeling her
|| move inside me. I miss her butt being lopsided to the left and
|| sticking out. I miss her big foot sticking in my right rib all the
|| time, and the hiccups she got every day for hours, especially at
|| midnight.....she still gets those a lot out of the womb. But I miss
|| it....
|| Uh oh....gotta go, I checked and she has a poopy diaper...that's
|| another story, her diapers.....
|| Jill

Awwwww Jill I was waiting to see if you felt this way after all the problems
you had with being pregnant I have to say that since this is probably
(??) the last one that I am trying to enjoy every aspect of this pregnancy,
bed rest and all, because I know I'll miss it! --?

Jenn
-DS Feb'92
-DD Feb'97
-34 weeks!