Old July 22nd 03, 06:54 PM
CME

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

wrote in message
. net...
CME wrote:

Excuse me? I do not put up with their so called bull****, I'm not
going to repeat myself over and over... nor am I going to try and
change what they think or post. I've said my peice about Paul et

al.
and their attack on you, and that is all I'm going to do. Just
because I chose to now ignore the onslaught, does not mean I

support
them.

Then my words don't apply to you.

I'm sorry Lorian, but you're being foolish by thinking you can.

But you still need to say something about how stupid they sound when

they
call me disgusting names and pick on me when I'm down, it wouldn't

be
right
to just let them get by with going unchallenged. So, you did that,

thank
you. What I am objecting to is how others here choose to take their

side
and blame me instead, again, that does not apply to you.

Hahahah

Do this or you can't be my friend.

Like I said, you have no friends here, just people who enable your

looney
marooness and people who don't

And listen up ****or, Peter called you looney maroon long before me

****or,
i read your other lies.

You ****ed up last night and you know exactly how, and you're sweating

it
right now aren't you.

yes, I'm gonna nail you for it

Oh and is supposed to be scared? Wow, what a bully. I see now where

she
gets the idea that you're an abuser.

Christine

show me your tits

Ohhh I see... so now I'm a target because I don't agree with you... ohhh who
would have thought?! lmao

Christine