Old November 7th 10, 01:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
4.39...
"carole" wrote in
nd.com:

Not that such a "sound foundation" is in any way discernible in your
posts.

[rest of the fallacies and paranoid speculation snipped]

So are you just having a dig or what?

Nope, just making an observation based on your posts, and on the quality
of the resources you use in your attempt to back your claims.

--
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed
without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens

Christopher should have added, "except when the lack of evidence is
evidence in itself".

I don't think he'd be that irrational.

Don't be absurd -- lack of evidence is often enough to make a case eg, if your very favourite net stalker
doesn't reply to something you've written, you know he's got a bad hangover.

--
A crank on magnetism has a crazy notion that he can cure the
sick and crippled with his magnetic hands. His victims are the

Alternatively his therapy really does work and the allopaths are too dumbed-down to work it out.

Don't you get tired of these allopaths who constantly call anybody "weak-mind, ignorant and superstitious"
because they can't work out homeopathy?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com