Old November 7th 10, 04:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 12:45:10 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:34:04 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 06:47:12 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,

The truth about the Rockefeller drug empire
The Drug Story - by Hans Ruesch
www.think-aboutit.com/health/TheDrugStory.htm

cite

Originally web posted at:
http://www.eurosolve.com/charity/bava/story.htm

DISCLAIMER:
I make no claims for the accuracy of this information and express
no personal opinion on the matter. The information was acquired off
the web and from authors (owners of said pages) and other sources and
described as "information" and I wanted to pass it along to anyone
who might find it interesting or otherwise useful.
/cite

Interesting the original poster is no longer available so there is no
way to test the veracity of the web site you are citing.

So how do we know this "story" is true? What are the facts and what
parts are fiction. Since the author produces nothing but his own say
so. we must discount the entire sections of claims which do not have
evidence to back the claims.

Refute this -

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21984950/T...i-a-Bealle-PDF

Still not one bit of evidence (like a letter or note from
Rockefeller) of anyone trying to exert control.

I read this last time it was posted. IT isn't evidence. It is a story
with a few facts here and there. much like the Video link you posted.

The odd thing is you claimed to have studied logic, It doesn't show.
You claim to be a mastermind, that doesn't show either.
You have even claimed to have higher than normal intelligence, and
that doesn't show.

But bob, I am an INTJ - equivalent to Keirsey's mastermind, while you being an ESTJ are equivalent to
Keirsey's supervisor.

Mere-say, and not evidence in the way you behave.

And guess what bob, ESTJ isn't listed as one of the rational types.

And who would be the ESTJ? Are you guessing?

IT really doesn't matter because the premise behind the Personality
Typing is false. Personality type is not fixed, therefore the test
and any claims based on the results are nonsense at best.

Methinks you protest too much.

What does show is your are closed minded, ignorant and proud of the
your ignorance, personally biased for some reason against all forms
of education and you don't seem to be able to think in a rational
manner.

No, bob I am proud of the fact I don't take myself as seriously as you seem to take yourself.

that is your ignorance speaking Carole. We can see the lie you just
typed and is isn't funny.

Lighten up blob ...life's too short.

It also shows you have a problem with preconceived notions and have
an odd belief system. You also hate all men, for some reason. Most of
the time you post as if you have been drinking or smoking pot. You
have some sever short term memory problems and can not remember from
day to day or week to week what has been posted or discussed.

I don't hate men, I hate the behaviour. We live in a patriarchal society where men dominate in all forms of
business, government and organisations of any significance and women are treated as chattels for men's
convenience and pleasure.

Not supported by Evidence.

No, none at all ...to those who wear blinkers.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com