Old July 28th 03, 04:47 PM
BugTrakker

Default Child modeling 101 questions

"jersie0" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:20:39 -0400, "James and Karen Stewart"
wrote:

The "10-minute shoot" was, I think, a figure of speech. The work
entails, I believe, a bit more than a passport photo, but certainly
less than a "model portfolio" shoot.

As I'd indicated, the photographer has been a friend since before I
was in kindergarten, and nothing "funny" is going to happen.

You asked for advice and feedback and then you go into overtime drive to
counter all the advice that was given to you. Then you should just go ahead
and do it. But don't say that you were never warned. Your original posting
had at least three red flags, which have all been addressed by prior
posters.

The Catholic Church in Boston consisted of men that were professionals, they
witness the birth of many of their victims, and were friend of the family
for many years. People said it could not happen. Well it did.

A normal shoot for modeling purposes is approximately one to two hours long,
and that is with a professional model. Have you ever heard about child
pornography and how photographers superimpose shots? Self denial is another
form of fear.