Old December 24th 04, 02:32 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: Incessant, relentless talking and needing constant attention.
From: "slykitten" ms
Date: 12/23/2004 4:37 PM Eastern Standard Time
Dennis is simply a dickhead and that's why he's in my killfile.

Is that kinda the same as a penis wrinkle?

All I'll say
is that my son's situation is such that I can relate to some of the issues
brought up here.

Sly, by chance was your son ever diagnosed ADHD? Just curious?

However, Dennis is obviously such a mental midget

Is that kinda like a "mini me" impersonator?

that he
simply doesn't get it.... either that or he thinks like my ex does.... which
means he doesn't think at all. That's ok though. He's entitled to his
opinion..... THough it's completely worthless to me and is as good as
deleted. It's a pity really.... should this guy actually have something
useful to offer.... Haven't seen anything useful from him though.... Oh
well.... such is life I suppose..... shrug

Nah He is one of "those" ya know Unlike those of us that are not perfect
parents I believe you truly have a motor mouth on your hands, if that is
any consolation....I still don't know why you took a dislike to me though ? Oh
well such is life I suppose....shrug
Bev

"Many have forgotten this truth, but you must not forget it.
You remain responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"'Kate" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:53:11 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message

Oh goodness. Poor kid. I've felt like that too.

This is the same child that spends hours playing games, watching TV and
multi tasking everything known to childhood in such a way that it is

bigger,
more, harder and more traumatising to the mother that any other kid. Not

mention the dozens of therapists, gurus, doctors and mumbo jumbo men
involved in this boys life.

He has multiple issues goin on ....why not "motor mouthing " as well ?

So what you're suggesting is that the children (you realize that it
was her daughter who was losing it over the son's chattering) are
fine, therefore it is the adult who is overwhelmed and overly
sensitive?

I think that the mother (slykitten) just gets off on jumping in on a

thread
with an attention seeking response.
Her son is all things to all threads, but bigger!

Ahhhh ....O.K. ...I recall reading quite a bit about his many issues and I have
never felt she was grandstanding for attention?
why would anyone "get off" that way? As a mom that has a child with some very
real and devastating issues I could never "get off" that way ? You are accusing
Sly of being quite ill do you realise that Dennis?
I think her problems with her boy are real. I do not believe or see what you
are saying. Everyone could feel better with more RL support. This single
parenting thing gets easier ? I think parenting a special needs child does not
get easier as the child gets older. for a single parent to find other parents
maybe dealing with similar issues with their children IRL would surely be
better than support from many in this group ( who blame the parents for the
childrens issues) and that Sly by her own addmission several times has sought
out help IRL? As a matter of fact all those people you say are not helping her
son but hurting him....ya know those proffesionals that are supposed to be
highly educated and able to help our children but end up just practicing on
them and using them as guinea pigs, pill testers, and pin cushions? Having a
child with special needs is a very hard place to be....you need a tough skin
and strong will to deal day in and day out with a child that struggles with
emotional, behavioral, and possible mental health issues. Of course we as
parents of these kids seek the help and support of the medical people that we
turn to in ussually a desperate attempt to understand ourselves what pain our
children are in. It just irks my craw when people think they know what it is
like to be one of us...or mock one of us, or accuse one of us as being sick in
some way as to be the reason our children suffer. Ya know many of these things
they are coming up with now are things a child is BORN with and not due to any
kind of illness or neglect from one or both parents. what is sick is that
someone named this group what it is and that unsuspecting people fall in for
the game many are here playing. I learned.....thats why it is in the for "FUN"
section of my favorites ................

Sounds like being a single parent is difficult and this single parent
needs more support IRL than she is getting and wouldn't mind finding
some here to temporarily fill in the gaps until real life eases up a
bit (which it will...as the kids get older)

Like I said ...LOL! support here? you are to funny ! There are to many perfect
parents in this group that need a wake up call on them like maybe" a day in the
life "and then they'd get it.