Old December 24th 04, 03:57 AM
slykitten

Thank you! I'm just a bit grumpy tonight.... a little oversensitive. I got
hit with a sore throat and the beginnings of the flu. Right now it feels as
though my "tough skin" has a bit of a tear in it..... =)

--
"Many have forgotten this truth, but you must not forget it.
You remain responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
"steveb" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:02:13 -0700, "slykitten"
wrote:

Dennis has done nothing but throw out insults and
flames at me since the day I arrived on this group

Welcome to the club eg

On the other hand, killfiles do work extremely well, but you gotta
stick with it.

You either ignore him (which hurts the most, or reply to him (which
wastes your time). You can't do half and half.

steveb

ps ... ignoring him hurts him the most ... do it long enough and he
will go away. Weeds need feeding too, or they wither and die.