Old August 3rd 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default What's sad, Dan SUllivan is you've proven yourself to be an assholel once again.

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Democratic leaders in the Florida Legislature asked top lawmakers
Thursday to convene a series of oversight hearings into recent
scandals at the state's long-troubled child welfare agency,
including
the recent rape of a Miami foster girl.

Golly - - - Dan and Kane say PROVE IT has EVER happened.
Thanks!

What are you talking about, ken?
Oh just that the idea of the CPS system being so great is bull****,
along with you, Ron and Kane TRYING to sell it here and appeasement of
the great social work monster that preys on families in the world.
Shall
we talk about that GREAT adoptive mother that scammed the TAXPAYERS of
New York and Florida for almost 2 million dollars while she abused
almost
2 dozen special needs kids Dan? Go ahead DEFEND IT! I will sit here
amused as you try. This should be good.
What's sad, kpr, is you've proven yourself to be the fool once again.

Dyslexia there Dan?

You expect me to DEFEND what happened, yet when the story was first
posted
about the little girl being raped in foster care I asked if you did
ANYTHING about how DCF handled this case (Florida IS your home state)
you
responded with "Not much *I* could DO Dan."

Sure you pretty much do rationalize the abuses by CPS and the
adoption
scam system whenever it's challenged by anyone here.

Citations, please.

Nope have a LIFE Don.

Well I was able to do something.
I sent the reporter of the first story two emails detailing how DCF
failed
to follow their own rules and regulations.

But you are in denial of how OFTEN it happens.

No, I'm not.

Sure you are.

You constantly defend stripping children away from their parents.

No, I don't. Post the citations that prove me wrong.

Don you and Kane and Ron are CPS trolls in here.

Further on this specific story you referring to here, I had my
following
comments regarding Florida DCF's outrageous behavior posted on the
MiamiHerald's website...

Remember New York's ACS also had their hand in the fiasco.

Referring to what specifically?

What do you mean? The woman was given children to adopt by BOTH states,
by BOTH agencies. Duhhh. Actually MOST were form New York, she just went
to Florida to live the high life off the New York taxpayers.

The problem isn't confined to Florida it is SYSTEMIC nationally.

So? I did something about what happened in Florida.

No Don you do what you always do - you shot your mouth off with your
arrogant opinions which get ignored by normal people.

Two emails to alert the media how DCF fails to follow their own rules
and regulations.

And a similar commentary posted on the MiamiHerald's website.

All the while you did NOTHING about it.

What should *I* have done? inject myself as a know-it-all asshole like
you? I don't think so. I go where my opinions are solicited.

NOTHING as krp OR the A-Team.
Or isn't that related to the story?

If they wanted MY opinion - they'd have asked for it. Sometimes the
media does, sometimes the system does, often defense lawyers or defendants
do, YOU offer your opinion even when people don't want it. And apparently it
****es you off when they decide to ignore you after you bloviate at them.