Old August 18th 07, 08:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Myrl

Default Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the ages of 30 and 50

On Aug 18, 12:05 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

Cervical cancer is most common in women over the age of 50.
Precancerous changes on the cervix occur most commonly between the
ages of 30 and 50.

I know all about this, because I am a Cervical Cancer survivor.
Treatment for me, ended up with a hysterectomy in 1989. I can also
tell you that I had good health care, and screenings, for the 20 years
prior to my surgery.

I honestly do not know if HPV was the culprit that caused the cancer.
But if it was, I would certainly have welcomed a vaccine to prevent
it.

My mother died from Cervical-Uterine Cancer.

I take all of this very personally!. . .I do not want my daughters and
grand-daughters to experience what I, and my mother, have gone
through.