Old April 12th 09, 09:10 AM posted to misc.kids
Kat

Default so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"enigma" wrote in message
"Kat" wrote in
:

"enigma" wrote in message
this group used to have *some* life left. what happened? did
Google Groups really kill another group off?

Yea, I dunno! I'm still around but haven't seen anything lately
It used to be sooo busy around here until the last month or
so?

yeah, i have crossposts to over 2 groups killfiled, so if anything
is coming in, it's crap & i'm not seeing it.
how's the baby? and your other 3 as well...
lee

I don't have that happening with the killfile - I use simple OE for news lol
Buuuut... my blocked senders list is about 4 miles or so long... and I have
enough "rules" to just about make me sick, so very little garbage gets
through, which makes for very little action around here since the spam is
mostly blocked.
Everyone is doing alright... DD3 is finally sleeping and I was thinking of a
shower, but then I decided to wait til the morning (and just gamble with my
luck of a shower in the morning) but flew out of bed when I remembered the
stupid Easter Bunny is supposed to come tonight... I believe it was DS'
third Easter - when he would have just turned 2 - that the Easter Bunny
forgot to come... Grandma called first thing in the morning to ask him what
the darned bunny brought him and he said nothing - the Easter Bunny didn't
come! I thought the darned rabbit came on SUNDAY night to have stuff left
for Easter Monday... Apparently things are left for Easter Sunday morning -
oops... IIRC I didn't bother with really anything for his first Easter (he
was just maybe 2 or so months old for his first, and didn't bother with much
for his second Easter, seeing as he was just barely 1 for that one...) So...
I couldn't forget and had to spring out of bed just a few mins ago...
So but anyways, the kids are quite excited about the Easter Bunny... DD1 has
been "EASTER RABBIT! EASTER RABBIT!" for a little more than a week now.
DD2 follows like monkey see, monkey do with the Easter Bunny thing. DS
knows better but wants candy - he'll be quite disappointed as I kept it
simple to a few small candies and a small toy - Barbies for DD1&2, a little
stuffed bear for DD3 and a Nerf football for DS. Plus I bought that "Bolt"
movie, which I've heard is pretty good, so the kids have a new movie that we
can all enjoy (hopefully!) and then the usual little, somewhat useful things
like bubbles and bath things.
Luckily DD3 has been pretty good... so far. She seems to have some issues
come the evening, though. She seems to be alright as long as I'm carrying
her around. The wrap is definitely getting well used! She HATES the
stroller - I was given a very old Gendron pram thinking it would be awesome
to use for her to walk to the park with the kids and I guess it's a no-go.
She hates it. Loves the wrap, though, so I guess I'll deal with it! Still
nursing great and gaining weight very well. I'm a little concerned about
her belly button, though, which looks a little "off". Hard to explain, but
it looks kinda reddish, shiny a little and kinda sticky-outie, like an
actual button you could push. My mom said it almost looks herniated?? I
don't know... But it doesn't seem to be bothering her, as far as I can tell,
and it is something I'll be asking about at her 2 month checkup - which is
right away as she was 2 calendar months old yesterday and will be 9 weeks
old on Wednesday already - wow, time flies.
But anyways, I think I'm far too tired and really need to crawl into bed...
Arg... After 2am now... What happened to the time!?!??!
How are things going for you??