Old June 4th 04, 04:49 PM
Kazh

Default BBT Chart

Thanks Hilary, I'm a bit of a ''geek'' with gadgets, or ''Karen's toys'' =
as hubbie calls them !!
I'll take a look at NFP later.

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message =
In ,
Kazh wrote:

*I use documents to go, came with my PDA it can convert all sorts of =
files
including word and excel.=20

Yeah, docs to go came with my latest PDA also (Tungsten T3), but I never =

use it. I really don't need to have word docs on my palm - I'm a memo =
pad=20
girl - and I still haven't learned Excel so I wouldn't use that part =
at=20
all. I like NFP. It's really really easy and it makes nice charts and =
it's=20
all pre-configured. See http://www.geocities.com/palmnfp/index.html

--=20