Old May 18th 06, 05:23 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Jealousy/Sharing

I have 18 mnth old twin girls. We are encountering two issues. First,
one of our daughters seems to be jealous of ur other daughter. When we
hug her she will come up and try to wedge her way in. We try to give
them both the same amount of time and attention. The other is that
they fight over everything! One daughter will ake a toy or pacifier or
blankie away from the other. Any suggestions? At what age are
time-outs appropriate? Any good books that deal with this kind of
stuff?