Old August 4th 03, 01:52 AM
J.D. Hoeye

Default BE A MAN!: Fatherless/Single-Parent Homes/Children

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 20:25:30 -0400, "Dave" dave@freedoms-door wrote:

hope you're right; it'd be a nice change.

I believe he is leading up to put the blame on the many different levels=

of
government that are ultimately responsible for creating child support =

and
custody laws that deny rights of fathers and children the right to =

having
both parents equally in their lives.

Meanwhile exposing that these laws create the financial incentive for =

moms
to keep fathers out of childrens lives, that lifestyle awards cause =

great
harm to the non-custodial parents ability to support himself and =

children,
while the scumbag politicians, multiple levels of the corrupt government=

and
a mafia like industry for their own gain profit politically and =

financially
off the backs of fathers, children and the destruction of the family.

Perhaps he will list the many suicides resulted from this sick twisted
perverted system we have along with the many stories of fathers that =

were
forced to go underground and leave the childrens lives due to outrageous
lifestyle child support laws that made it impossible to live and stay =

out of
debtors prison. Maybe a few stories about how the ones that went to =

debtors
prison through no fault of their own died, were beaten, raped or =

contracted
some horrible disease while serving in debtors prison.

His next response hopefully will be followed by something to the effect
about an effort to dismantle the child support, custody laws and system =

we
have now. In effect enforcing a bill of rights for parents which states
that joint physical custody is automatic and that no level of our =

government
will interfere in the lives of American families.

"J.D. Hoeye" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 10:39:01 GMT, "Yankee"
wrote:

snip
If you have a child and that child does not have
you as a father in the house, then you are NO MAN.

and if the law without cause prevents you from being there because the
wife (usually x) has driven you out - in other words, not willfully
absent ?

what then?

(will the answer expose a troll?)

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,
Manipulate the Data.

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20
Manipulate the Data.