Old January 2nd 05, 12:25 AM
Cele

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:28:27 GMT, lm
wrote:

[snip]

If the child is very young and has no recollection or awareness of
another parent, it may be reasonable for that stepparent to take on
the role. But boy, you'd sure have to have compatible child rearing
views & styles to make it work.

And isn't that the point.

I expect it wasn't yours. But it was one of mine. :-)

Of course it was my point. I said this to Lisa: "Nobody should get
married -- whether there are existing kids or not -- if they don't
share the same basic beliefs regarding
parenting/discipline/values/morals/etc."

lm

Cele?

lm

Ah, rats. Sorry, lm. I musta read this three times and every time I
read it as 'And that isn't the point.' Duh.

Sorry 'bout that. :-(

Cele