Old January 20th 05, 08:30 PM
Mirethy & Arjan

Hi everybody,

We lurk most of the time, but we have gotten some good tips and advises in
this
group. And as Ellen we miss the posts and the news. Great idea Ellen to
start a
roll call.
We are Arjan and Mirethy (33 and 32 yrs). Our twin daughters, Kreychelle and
Draychelle, were born after almost 3 years of different treatments. I have
what they
called Poly cystic Ovaries. I used Clomid, had a little hormones pomp in my
wrist 24 hours
a day for a few months, etc etc. After all that, they started me on
inyections, slowly
increasing the dosis. After one miscarriage, we were finally blessed with
these two little
ones, who are now the best that could ever happened to us.
We live in Utrecht, Holland.

Mirethy and Arjan
proud parents of Krey and Dray
born may 12th, 2003.

"Ellen Kmetz" schreef in bericht
Where is everyone? I know AOL is missing lots of newsgroup posts, but I
don't
think there have been any here in a long time. So let's have a roll call
and
get everyone out of hiding!

I am Ellen, just turned 37, DH is Steve and he is 40. DD Erin is 9 and in
fourth grade, fraternal twin boys Bradley and Alex are 4. Erin was
conceived
au naturel on the first try, boys after four years of unexplained
secondary IF,
lots of clomid, injectibles, IUI's and our one very blessed IVF attempt
We
live in Cleveland.

Next??

Ellen