Old January 29th 07, 06:37 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
per_sonal via FamilyKB.com

Default Biparietal Diameter / 20 week scan

We have just had our 20 week scan and have been told the babys Biparietal
Diameter is below the normal scale at 39mm with head circumference at 158mm
and abdominal circumference at137mm (all just in scale) We have to go back
for another scan to keep an eye on the growth.

Does anyone know if this is ok? Will brain size be normal and will the baby
be ok and normal when born?

We are sooo worried and don;t know what the negatives could be and are trying
to remain positive.
Can someone help us?

Many thanks...