Old January 26th 04, 11:21 PM
Phoebe Roberts, EA

Default OT - changing sleep arrangements

Akuvikate wrote:
Her night
nursing consists of waking me up by squirming and me then plugging her
in, as it's the fastest way to get us both back to sleep -- sometimes
she's probably not even awake, and I'm sure she's not always hungry.

Sounds a lot like Caterpillar (when she's not alternating between
screaming and crawling pitifully to and fro). If night nursing isn't
disturbing your sleep, I'm not sure I understand what problem you
anticipate. I suspect she's not going to keep your DH up all night
trying to nurse if she knows you're not there, and a 1 year old has more
ability to understand "Mommy's at work" than an 8 month old has to
understand "Mommy is tired and you need to not maul her if you want to
nurse."

Phoebe