Old January 20th 08, 06:23 PM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Default got it wrong

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:51:23 +1030, David
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:39:14 -0800 (PST), ricky-livid
typed furiously:

pedophiles only want the AOC changed so they can get into the pants of
kids legally, they don't give a ****ing damn about kids!

That is where you are wrong. I am very concerned that, particularly in
the US, AOC laws are increasingly being used to prosecute those whom
the laws are supposed to protect. This includes the case where two
thirteen year old children who had consensual sex with each other were
BOTH charged and convicted of statutory rape of the other participant.
BOTH are now required to register as sex offenders for the rest of
their life.

While I, personally, have no interest in pursuing a relationship with
anyone at the moment it could happen. I like to think that I am mature
enough to not want a relationship with someone who is immature either
physically or mentally.

For most folk having sex with a child is not something they " like to
think" would not happen.

-------------------------------
I think you need to rewrite that, however much I like it.

This, of course, means that I do not fit the
correct definition of paedophile or even the incorrect definition
promulgated by the press.

You think adults having sex with children is just fine if the child
"wants it".

----------------------------
No, we think kids having sex with adults is just fine if the kids want
it, not if they "want it". Your quotes represent the pretense that kids
can never really want sex, and that's the biggest lie in this society.

Can someone coerce a child into thinking they want to?? Sure, but NOT
under parental and community oversight.

You think fathers ****ing their daughters equally just fine if the
child "wants it"

-------------------------------
No, we think daughters ****ing their fathers is just fine if she wants
it, not if she "wants it". Your quotes represent the pretense that kids
can never really want sex, and that's the biggest lie in this society.

Can someone coerce a child into thinking they want to?? Sure, but NOT
under parental and community oversight.

You argue perpetually against pedophiles changing their ways
and for adult/child sex relationships.

----------------------------
No one here is talking about pedophiles but you, and that's because
you seek to use the fiction that we are in that category, which you
prefer because it is an emotionally loaded term that is used mindlessly
by idiots who think like you.

You argue vehemently against the very idea that incest victims should
break away from the parents who abuse them and decry the very idea of
pedophile's victims, or incestor's victims receiving therapy for their
sexual abuse, even going as far as to suggest it's harmful for
children to disclose their ongoing sexual abuse.

-------------------------------
If it is actually abuse, meaning coercion, then of course they should,
but if it something they enjoy, then following your advice could
destroy them when they realize how you've misled them and what they
did to their sex-friends.

Now just what do you think that makes you in the eyes of normal folk?

Brainwashed Fundies are NOT "normal folk". They are irrational and
brainless who regurgitate everything that was rammed down their throats.
THEY are the ones who are "groomed" to obey/be abused by
your sick delusions.

People who are not thus defective can be reasoned with, and they can
easily see that if a child enjoys something and was not coerced, that
they should be VERY reluctant to interfere with their life-choices.
Steve