Old November 23rd 03, 10:16 PM
Paula Johnson

Default names question

"C Straka" wrote in message able.rogers.com...

This thread has me chuckling about one of my sons' classmates. Cameron kept
talking about "Cletus", so I was imagining a cross-eyed child in a red
flannel plaid shirt.

LOL! When I was a software training instructor, I had the name "Cletus
Fernandez" on my roster and wasn't really sure what to expect.

I definitely didn't expect Cletus to be a Pakistani computer
programmer :-). I never did get a chance to ask how he got this
name...

Paula
Olivia & Cassie, born 4/8/03 @ 26 weeks
^Grace^ (b. 5/16/02 d. 5/17/02) & ^Adam^ (b/d. 5/17/02)