Old November 24th 03, 01:54 AM
Chotii

Default names question

"shirley" wrote in message
news:_y5wb.282075$HS4.2491427@attbi_s01...
Ok, names, names, names, my grandfather's name was Moses (of course he

would
be 115 now so I guess that wasn't so unusual back then, and also my DH's
grandmother's middle name was Dorcus (from the Bible), again, we thought

it
odd but she too would be about 109 now so the end of the century turned

out
some interesting names. I do know a Cletus though, he's 70 something and
from the south.

My great-grandmothers were named Grace, Furba (She was called Furby by her
friends) and Virginia. I don't know what the other one was named. The only
great-grandfather whose name I know was Thomas.

--angela