Old June 14th 06, 07:57 PM posted to misc.kids

Default What's the impact of dressing our children as adults?

"Banty" wrote in message
In article om,
says...

I have a question I'd LOVE feedback on...

What's the impact of dressing our children as adults...
on the child?
on the adult?
as a society?

I have a few comments and pictures at
http://redeemingchildhood.blogspot.com.

You're front and center with your pictures, and you're sending unsolicited
posts
hawking your website.

And you say you're concerned about the children...

Uh-HUH.

Scumbag.

Banty

I agree.

I'm still somewhat confused on the question, if it really was a question.
DS has been known to wear a blazer or something, dress very similar to the
first boy, and my brother, 15 years ago, around 2-3 years of age, would
always *want* to wear a suit with a tie - very much like the second boy! (I
can remember very clearly he had similar clothes but in a baby blue that
he'd always *like* and request to wear)
I have a thing for when I dress mine... I dunno... We have our clothes, and
then we have our play clothes.
Scumbag is an appropriate choice of word